Office Hours: Monday to Friday - 8:00 am to 4:30 pm     Phone: 403.546.3783

Public Works Foreman: 403.312.9666     Assistant Foreman: 403.312.9791

Acme History Books can be purchased from the Village Office at any time for $20

In case of a water related emergency, please call our Public Works Foreman at 403.312.9666

Basic Emergency Management Training

"This interactive online course provides an overview of emergency management in Alberta including the
systems and processes for mitigating, preparing for, responding to,
and recovering from emergencies and disasters."


      This is an informative course anyone can take to ensure they know what do do in the case of a Village Emergency. Follow the link to take the course and receive a Basic Emergency Management Certification:

Palliser Web Map

Public Access

The Palliser Web Map allows you to view:

  • Property Zoning

  • Property Lines

Once on the site:

  • Select public access

  • Select Acme from the “Jump To” menu

  • Use the legend to select the various information you would like to see.

  • Use the identify button to hover over property to see land use/zoning.

  • The black lines are your property lines.

For more complete instructions, or for any questions, please call the Village Office at


To request Tax Certificates,

please email your requests to or fax the

request to 403.546.3014

Acme Angels Movie Night - November 15th 

@ The Acme Community Hall

The Lion King ( not animated ) 

Starts at 7pm - $2 per person 

Seniors Outreach Program - Gifts for Grandparents

Please see list of suggested items at the Acme BMO or School.

Please drop off donations Monday December 9th, by noon also to the BMO or School.